Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Quick Recap

It has been just over 6 months since I've written! I'll admit, I have thought about writing so many times, however, I have been terribly preoccupied. Just about the time of my last post, I met my now boyfriend Chris [who is the most wonderful man ever!], started a new job teaching at my university, started CrossFit, and continued to go to school full time. The summer didn't slow down either. I was interning, traveling, and schooling. Today, I took my last final of the semester, finished up my internship, graded final projects, and for the first time in many nights have "nothing to do". It has also a year to the day that I started eating "Paleo" and a year since I started graduate school. It has been a whirlwind to say the least and a job in itself just to balance the stress, but the commitments I've made [to my studies, my boyfriend, and my lifestyle] have been more than worth it.

I plan on writing more soon because I have many topics I want to talk about, but for now, I am going to take this night and do nothing for once ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment