Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Chef is Born

The Dedman School of Hospitality at Florida State University has one of the best programs in the country, boasting a study abroad program in Switzerland and 100% job placement upon graduation. Employers from all over the country, including Ritz-Carlton and Marriott, come to FSU to recruit students for positions. So when my dear friend and future Ritz-Carlton food & beverage summer intern invited me to her catering class's cooking series dinner, I was more than honored. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. As my title suggests, my dear friend is on her way to big, big things. I will let the pictures speak for themselves!


"A Taste of Italy" (Mostly Northern!)
LOTS OF WINE
Peach Bellinis
Spinach Pancetta Mini Frittatas
Lentil Mouse Profiteroles with Citrus Sour Cream
Homemade Gnocchi with Asparagus Tips
Arugula Salad
Sausage Pesto Stuffed Pork Loin
Honey Ricotta Cheesecake, Raspberry Drizzle, Amaretto Orange Whip














No comments:

Post a Comment